An older couple smile into the camera

CHSP and Self-Funded Aged Care Services

People over the age of 65 may be eligible to receive support under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP). 

At Carers and Disability Link, we provide aged care services for both self-funded and CHSP clients.  CHSP funding can support people over the age of 65 to receive the at home care they need to continue living life as independently as possible, with the appropriate level of care.

With over 20 years of experience providing aged care services in South Australia, Carers and Disability Link is here to meet the needs of those seeking aged care in South Australia.

Am I Eligible?

MyAgedCare Commonwealth Home Support Program is available to a wide range of people depending upon both their needs and the level of support needed.

If you find some everyday tasks are becoming more challenging and you need a little bit more support, the CHSP service could be for you.

To be eligible for Commonwealth Home Support Program funding, you must be:

An older woman clasps her hands
65 years or older

(50 years or older for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people)

A woman smiles and leans against a wall
50 years or older

(45 years or older for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) and on a low income, homeless, or at risk of being homeless.

Reach out to the friendly team at Carers and Disability Link today for more information about the CHSP.

What Services Are Available?

As one of the most experienced aged care providers in South Australia, we’re able to provide a wide range of services.

We’re able to arrange for services to help make everyday life that bit easier. If you need someone to help complete household tasks, or do your gardening, we have you covered.

If you need support with shopping, finding a social group, or you just need someone to grab a coffee with or take you on a beach walk, we can help you out!

An older woman and a younger woman talk

CHSP and Carers

We all need a break from time to time. If you’re a carer for someone over the age of 65, you may be eligible to receive respite services. Respite can be provided in a range of settings, including in Grevillea House in Clare, South Australia

Whether you need time away on your own, or if you need to take a break with your loved one, the team at Carers and Disability Link can work with you to arrange a much-deserved break from your caring duties.

Contact Carers and Disability Link

People over the age of 65 should be able to live at home and continue receiving the support services they need to live a fulfilled life. If you or the person you care for need help connecting with MyAgedCare to access CHSP funding or you need some aged care services in Regional SA, reach out to reach out to the friendly team at Carers and Disability Link today.